Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beginning of a Journey

You must be wondering why I named this post as "Beginning of a Journey". Even though every other person in the world seems to be blogging, my blog I think would be narration of my life and thus a journey of story telling. Story of the World as I see Through my Eyes.
I am in the habit of diary writing but has been a while since I wrote entries into the diary but when I look back and read my entries, I can feel what I had felt that particular day or moment. The ability to do so is both powerful and liberating.
When I think about people who suffer from dementia and other diseases like Alzheimer's I feel sorry about their inability to remember their wonderful life. 
If ever I do suffer from such ailments I would want to remember what a beautiful and fulfilling life I had lived... So here I begin the Journey...

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Shrikanth for being my first follower. I promise to make this blog more interesting in the coming days. Please feel free to leave your comments !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally i dont believe in writing diaries...u write down ur best memories nd incidents dat made u think..nd lot more...but wats de pt of all dat wen u lock it up nd hide in ur wardrobe...its like havin an opinion abt sumthing...but never sharin it with ppl around u which is equal 2 nt havin an opinion at all...cuz its nt makin any difference 2 anybody's life...(wen i say difference it means de smile on ur friends face wen u narrate de most happiest moment of ur life...nt de revolution types) To express oneself...requires nt only communication skills but COURAGE...m glad one more person on earth has learn 2 express her observation nd ramblings without de fear of being judged by others (a very common feature of human beings in all de societies across de world...guess dere is variations in de degree thou). All de best young lady! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete