Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introduction or Introspection !!!!




Hi everyone !!!

I realised I kind of started this blog without introducing myself properly.

Okay. I am a 20-something year old female. I am a graduate with a masters degree in Engineering and background in life sciences. I am an international residing in the Land of Opportunity. I came here as an international students three years ago.
I love reading and listening to different kinds of music. When I say different kinds of music I may not always know the specific genre they belong to. But I enjoy it anyway.
I read... Books were the only way to escape the reality as a child. I don't  mean that I had a unhappy childhood or something. I am lucky to be born into a close-knit family. I am the oldest child. I have a younger sister. I had few friends as a child. But I must say I went through a phase as a teenager  when I was not as social as I should have liked to be and then the books were my saviours. I would curl up with a book and did not have to go outdoors to play. But I am glad I read books. The book I am currently reading is "Super Cooperators" by Martin A.Nowak.

Now I am  an extrovert individual who has a decent social life. I would not say I am a party animal. But I know how to let my hair down and have fun every now and then. But I strongly believe work while you work and play while you play.
I love surrounded by people but like some quiet "me" time.
I come from a family where values and principles are given the utmost value.
I am in a committed relationship of 6 years. I met my boyfriend "SK" in college.


I guess I have introduced myself enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment