Friday, October 19, 2012

A Jolt into the Reality

I know I have abandoned writing almost for 5 months now and it is not acceptable to leave something abruptly.
The last five months have been crazy with long hours of work and no time to eat or sleep. Now as things are slowing down I have come to realize how much has happened in the past few months. This is a real jolt back into reality.
For starters I am getting married. Yay !!! But again the truth is I am freaking out even though I am getting married to someone I have known for years.
I know that not much is going to change after we get married, yet, the thought that I am getting married is somewhat scary.
So here I am ready to start a new phase of life !!! Let's see where it takes me.

Celebrating Life with a beautiful picture. Courtesy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment