Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I have and what I don't !!!!

People always say count your blessings and I am the one who counts mine twice :)

But I will start with list of what I don't have and probably the list of haves will make me feel better...

What I think I wish I had in life :

1. Friends - true friends
2. Close girl friends - the bonding between girls is unique... It's sisterly yet fun
I have my sister who is my best friend but alas I am her sister and I go into the elder sister mode more often than she or I would like it...

3. Spontaneity - I try to be spontaneous but it's nothing big... I want to be able to explore the world
Everyday should be a new adventure

4. Determination - something I am working on changing... Got to be more determined and self motivated to make something of my life

5. Fearlessness - I try very hard not to care about what people around me think but alas somewhere deep within myself is a fear of being judged... Fear of being talked about... But I should say I have become better at concealing this fear from the world but people who know me see right through it... And it is this fear that hold me back ... Doesn't let me experiment with life ....

List of my blessing to follow in next post ....since it is long :)


No comments:

Post a Comment